The East London club for all kinds of sports cycling

Cycle Training at the Club HQ

Hi,

This is an update for anyone who would like to join me & Simon for some cycle training at the club HQ.
We are now planning to do this on Monday 31st of August. We will meet at the Race HQ, and do a 50 mile route, to take in some of the circuit we did with Mike & the 23k route of the bike section of my Dunmow Triathlon.


If you are interested in taking part, my email is: molly.cooper1@ntlworld.com

Thanks,

Molly


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would like to join me at the Race HQ, for a bit of cycle training round the circuit Mike Beasant took some of us round early in the year. The route goes via Henham and Thaxted.

I am doing a triathlon at Great Dunmow on 13th September, so I thought it would be a good idea to get some training in on the kind of roads I'll be racing on.

I was thinking of doing this maybe August Bank Holiday on the 30th or 31st? No idea what trains etc will be like so maybe will have to figure out getting ourselves/bikes up there.

Hope the cycling is going well,

Molly Cooper